Our website address is: https://bb95-shop.com
What personal data are collected and how they are collected
When visitors leave comments on the site, the data in the comments form, as well as the IP address and browser user agent, is saved to help with spam detection.
When uploading images to the site, you should avoid loading images with embedded geolocation data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract geolocation data from images from the site.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so you do not have to re-populate your data when leaving another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set up to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal information and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be configured to save your session information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me,” your session will persist for two weeks. At the end of the session, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal information only indicates the content ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the user were visiting those sites.
With whom your data is shared
How long are your data retained
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are saved indefinitely. This happens so that you can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments, rather than putting them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we store the personal information provided in your user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can not change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have about your data
If you have an account with this site, or have left feedback, you can request to receive an export file with the personal data stored about you, including any personal data you have indicated. You can also request that saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that is obligatory to maintain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where your data is sent to
The comments of visitors can be verified through an automatic spam detection service.
Your contact information
How your data is protected
- Encrypted Database
- Strategic Backup in accordance with previously validated consent
Procedures foreseen for data breach
- Automatic anti-spam service
- 48h email communication to CNPD with site report
- Improvement team continues to find solution to potential Data Violation
From which third party we receive data
- Paypal – Name and email
- Carriers – Name, email, tracking number, general packing list
What automated profile decisions and / or definitions we make with user data.
- Record Processing – Encrypted database file – 1 year
- File Handling – Database Handling Encrypted 1 year
- Data Archive – Duration: 6 MONTHS (orders not placed) | 12 months (orders placed)
Regulatory requirements for the regulated sector
- Standard 27001
- Standard 27005
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we will record:
- Products you viewed: We’ll use this, for example, to show products you’ve recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use for tax and transport estimation
- Shipping address: We will ask you to, for example, estimate shipping costs before placing an order!
When you purchase from our store, we will ask you to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card / payment details and optional account information such as user and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment Processing and Fraud Prevention
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with all legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve our store offerings </ li>
- Send you marketing messages if you wish to receive them
If you create an account, we will keep your name, address, email and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details on the next orders.
In general, we store information about you while we need these data for the reasons we collect, and we are not required by law to continue to maintain them. For example, we will store information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing address, and shipping address.
We keep comments or evaluations.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, administrators and store managers can access:
- Order information, what you bought, when you purchased it, and where you want it to go
- Customer information such as name, email and billing and shipping address.
Our team members have access to this information for order processing, returns and support.
We accept payments via PayPal. In processing your payments, some of your information is sent to PayPal, with information needed to process the payment, such as your total order and billing information.